August 11th 2014

Monday, August 11, 2014

Turns out the "stomach virus" ended up being a stomach ulcer! Aye dios mio! I knew something was wrong, I started having intense stomach pains since I donated blood, which was the last week of July. Since then it got worse and worse. As stubborn as I am I didn't want to take any medicine. So I stopped consuming dairy (lactose free) all together, cut down on coffee, bought some cayenne liquid extract, ate alot of honey, and took vitamin e! BAM! stomach ulcer pain mostly gone! I don't have intense pain, just a dull sensation when my stomach is empty. I have a ton of energy today! I've been MIA for too long and I need to work my way back into my work out routine!




Saturday I had a lot of energy and I really needed to get out the house. My husband and I ended up going downtown Savannah and decided to walk around. We ended up walking a total of four miles!  All that walking inspired me to buy a pedometer the next day. Lol



I also randomly found out I'm allergic to cherries. ;_;
Fuck you cherries!
But that's okay, pumpkin flavored everything is coming. I have to be extra disciplined! No mas pan dulce! Well, maybe just half of one pumpkin scone from Starbucks! 

This makes me nervous. O_O


0 comments: