Monthly photo progress November

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

click to enlarge
I’m really excited with the results. I still can’t believe that I am doing so well with this diet, and I can’t believe that I lost 43 pounds! It’s insane, and seeing the progress inspires me to keep going. I still have roughly 57 pounds to lose before I meet my overall goal of 100 pounds. On my post yesterday I said I was really impressed with the weight loss on my back. If you seen me right before this weight loss you know that my problem areas were my lower stomach and my lower back. Well, I still have a little bit of a gut, but my back looks amazing. I’m still a little hesitant to show my pictures, but part of this blog is to grow into a different person and gain confidence. I never thought that losing weight could be this easy. It just shows that you can do anything you put your mind to.
muffin top


2 comments:

StellarCheri said...

absolutely amazing, myra! its crazy how much confidence you gain and how good you feel physically and mentally! It opens a whole new world. I'm so happy for you. i know exactly what you mean about being hesitant to post the photos. It took me weeks to decide to post all of my progress pictures. You look SO good. <3 <3

Myrahhh said...

thank you love <3