New Year, New goals.

Monday, January 5, 2015




The New Year is full of change. I'm sure you've seen a billion posts on social media about new resolutions; all from losing weight, stop smoking, and eating better.

So this is where my new years resolution comes in. I've actually already started on it towards the end of last year. I am focusing on my self in 2015. Within a matter of days I will be moving back to Texas to start school soon! I have always doubted myself and I've always settled for less. When working out, I always pushed myself to be the best and always told myself I was good enough to achieve my fitness goals. So why wasn't I applying this to my life? I realized that becoming a better person doesn't stat with losing weight, it starts with a positive attitude on life! If I can push myself to be a better person, I can pretty much do what ever I want. The first step is stepping out of your comfort zone!

With this said, I am changing my blog from being a weight loss blog to pretty much a lifestyle blog. I will include my workouts, but the main focus will be the ups and down of trying to become a better person.

Some might think that this isn't a pretty big deal. For me it is, I've suffered severe depression when my dad died, and I pretty much lost who I was. For many years I doubted myself and my ability to be successful. I've developed severe social anxiety and became a hermit.  There's really no excuse I can come up with now. The way out is through!

Step one- Self realization. The need to change.

Step two- Set goals.

Step three- Set goals into motion, step out out of comfort zone.

Step four- realistically accept the outcome. Failure is okay, learn from your mistakes and try again!

Step five - I'll let you know when I find out. Lol

:)

0 comments: