January- Burt's Bees, NYC cosmetics, and hoarding.

Saturday, January 10, 2015

I randomly went into Rite Aid awhile back and saw they had a ton of stuff on clearance. I was pleasantly surprised to see that they had a ton of make up on clearance. The usual buy one get one free on certain brands. After carefully browsing I saw that a few items of Burt's bee was up to 75% percent off!!! If you know me, you know I am utterly obsessed with Burt's bees!  On different trips I got a Lip tint and Lip gloss for 1.89 each and a lip balm for .89!!!!! Which is bad ass because the lip gloss and tint are priced really high at Rite Aid, normally 7.29.

White nails are pretty snazzy

Also on a different trip I snagged eyeliners and nail polish from New York Color normally 99¢ for 33¢ each!! Which is awesome because I really needed white eyeliner! The taupe shade is okay, it doesn't really show up very well on my skin tone. I was trying to go for a nude eye look, and it just didn't work out to well. I'm not sure if it's because of the eye-shadow primer I use or not.


Apparently drug stores are always have their make-up on crazy discounted prices! I'm pretty bummed out that I am moving soon. Other wise I'd be stalking that store's life for more makeup deals. Maybe that's a good thing. I need to stop hoarding shit. I just cleaned out my pantry and realized I had a ton of Kcups and Tea. Good thing I did that, because I was seriously considering buying more Kcups, and those little shits are expensive. Don't know how I managed to accumulate that much. Lol

0 comments: