Wednesday , August 20th

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I felt like it was time for another photo progression photo. I'm very optimistic with the way things are going weighloss wise. I'm super close to where I was back in 2012! The difference this time is I feel like my body is a lot more lean than last time. In 2012 I focused a lot more on my diet and some workouts. This year I am waaay more focused on fitness. Seriously though, 3 to four hours a week of circuit training and weight training!? Peace of fucking cake!   On the weekends I tend to add in running or walking a couple of miles. This time around has been so much fun! It helps that my husband works out too. He's always been a skinny dude, with a very fast metabolism. This year he's put on close to 30 lbs of muscle and fat. What's weird is pretty soon we are going to meet up in weight. He's currently 180 something  and I'm close to 199. I'm interested to see what we look like at the same weight. Haha. Freaky.
August 20th 2014   -  July 7th 2014

He'll probably get mad that I posted this. Lol. First pic is in 2012 and the second one is in Early July this year!

0 comments: