End of month progress - August 2014

Saturday, August 30, 2014





The month is coming to an end and summer is almost over. Change is in the air and it feels amazing. Summer in Georgia seems to last forever. The mornings start out cool and crisp while it gets hot and humid during the day. Halloween and fall decorations are starting to litter store shelves. Cinnamon brooms are hoarded near the entrances of stores, forcing that pungent spicy scent to burn your sinuses. Starbucks unveiled their pumpkinless pumpkin spice lattes earlier than usual. Yup, this is my favorite time of year. I am looking forward to it getting colder and Thanksgiving.

This month has been a bit rocky for me. I started off with an ulcer that left me with little to no energy to workout. Not to mention, I had to eat frequently so my stomach wouldn't be empty. No worries though, as soon as o started feeling better I got back in to kicking ass in my workouts. I didn't really bother with weighing myself much this month. I was pretty sure my progress wouldn't be where I wanted it to be. So I already set myself up for disappointment. I didn't eat as strict as I normally do, and just said fuck it. Staying within my calorie limit, of course. Lol.

Today I weighed myself and found out I lost 4lbs since my last weigh in. Which was at the beginning of the month. I am pretty proud of myself. Even though I didn't eat as strict, I still pushed myself to work out hard. Even on days I wasn't feeling like it. I met my first goal, to get under 200 lbs. Now it's time to finally push myself harder than I ever have. To get to as healthy as I possibly can. I wonder where I will be in my progress by the end of the year? I'm excited!


August 30th -          June 29th



August 30th

August 1st

July 7th
June 13th

0 comments: