wibbly wobbly flabby wabby stuff...

Thursday, July 3, 2014

I drank a lot of coffee yesterday afternoon and now I can't sleep. So I decided to look at weight loss instagram motivation pages. It's nice to see the natural body during wight loss rather than the Hollywood version. Some bodies are flabby and some bodies get easily toned. My problem spots have always been my arms, stomach, and thighs. More so my arms. I have posted through out how I hate my wibbly wobbly flabby wabby arms! It's thinking like that, that makes me a little self conscious. Fuck that thinking. I've come a long way thus far and I've toned my arms from doing a lot of push ups and weight lifting. I wish I had kept my before pictures of my arms so I can compare them. I got disgusted at my own arms and deleted them a while back. But I did take a pic back on June 13th that a can compare to later. So here's to breaking down those self conscious walls and building a happier "me".

June 28th

June 13th

June 13th

June 13th

0 comments: