Progress photo - July 15th 2014

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I've finally worked past my June plateau! All the hard work is paying off. I feel that if I ate a little better I would be losing more, but I am happy and that's all that matters. So far this month I have lost 4 1/2 pounds. I've kicked it up a notch this month with adding running and adding a second round of circuit training after weight training. I know I've said this a million times, but I  honestly feel better than I ever have. I have so much energy that half the time in don't even know what to do with. So I end up cleaning or doing yoga. That's how running started. I just couldn't sit still, and I needed to get out and do something. Even now i feel inspired to do something, but I'm not exactly sure what to do. An idea will come to me eventually. 


July 15th   -  June 8th - Early January

0 comments: