#CalienteVoxBox

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Woohoo! I finally got my first voxbox from Influenster! I have received all these awesome products in the caliente voxbox for testing purposes! I am a convert to these products!



The first thing I noticed in the box was the Rice Krispies Treats. My husband snatched it up and ate it right away. He loved it and is now thinking about adding it to his work snack list.



KISS gel FANTASY ready to wear gel nails are amazing! They are perfect for the kind of girl who has no skills when it comes to painting nails or needs a fast manicured look!  You have the option to use an adhesive or glue to put on your nails. I chose to use the adhesive and it was very easy  to use, until I got to the second hand. Lol. It got a bit frustrating, so I had my husband help me out. I never thought about using nails like this brand, so I am now a big fan!  I hate going to the nail salon because I absolutely hate the smell. So it's nice to know I know have an option!




Dove Pure Care Dry Oil Nourishing Treatment:
The dry nourishing oil contains blends of oils including African Macadamia Oil to help get 5x silkier hair without weighing it down!  Where the heck has the product been! I could have used this when I was in High School! I could have avoided the embarrassing frizzy poofy hair and the "Dora the explorer" hair jokes! Lol!  Seriously though, I have a hard time with my hair being dry and frizzy. With this product my hair feels a million times better. I feel after I use this product a few times my hair will be completely nourished. I am very excited I got this sample. I am going to be recommending this to my mom and aunt who also suffer from frizzy hair!




Paula Choice Skin Perfecting BHA Liquid:
I have extremely sensitive sink and this product is very easy on my face. I do recommend that you use this once a day or every other day. First time use softened my skin on and around my nose, which happens to be my problem area. After a few days using it, I noticed my blackheads started to disappear and skin started to look more vibrant!




Thank you influenster! With all these products I feel like a whole new women! You made my life so much easier with these samples!  A few I would have never thought about buying is now a must have!

0 comments: