lazy is not an excuse!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I feel really awful that I haven’t updated in so long. But life happens, and you lose track of your hard work. I am sad to say that I had to stop going to the gym due to the health problems of my husband.  I don’t like to make excuses when it comes to working out. After all the stress that came with the hub’s health problems, I’ve just grown lazy and did a lot of emotional eating.
The lowest weight that I got down to was 190, and as of today I am back to 198. I have been going through problems with severe food allergies. I wonder if it’s because I went back to eating some bad foods. My goal for now is to start eating as healthy as I can and to hopefully lose the weight I gained back by the end of September.
The first things to get rid of this time around? Red meat and m&ms. Ohhhh how I’ll miss those m&ms. lol

0 comments: