Soda thats better for you

Tuesday, August 30, 2011


Since I have kicked the coca cola habit back in September 2010, I have been drinking nothing but water, herbal teas and coffee. Every once in awhile, when I go to Downtown Savannah I like to grab a healthy soda…..
 _____________________________________________________


 Zevia:  Zevia is an 100% all natural soda sweetened with stevia. It has zero calories, no chemically processed artificial sugar substitutes, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives found in other diet sodas. 


Some of these flavors have an after taste, but it’s nothing bad. I love, love, love Zevia and I have no guilt when I drink it.  

 _____________________________________________________
 
 
Good Taste Comes Naturally

Everything about IZZE is pure and simple. The taste is a delight with just the right combination of sweetness and sparkle. The ingredients are all natural, using only fruit juice and sparkling water with no refined sugars, preservatives, or artificial flavors. Even the packaging design is sophisticated, yet playful.”

I am pretty much crazy about izze! My favorite flavors are Peach, Birch (taste like root beer), blueberry and Clementine!  It’s actually a little hard to find Izze sometimes, but if you are in the Savannah Georgia area you can find it at Publix, The Fresh Market, Brighter day, and sometimes target. The only places I Found Izze in Corpus Christi Texas was the Super H.E.B on Saratoga and Sunharvest on Airline. I am sure you can find it elsewhere, but those were the main places.
 _____________________________________________________

 I do plan on writing a blog on the dangers of diet sodas and the dangers of aspartame in the near feature.

0 comments: