Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea

Saturday, December 20, 2014



Pretty glad that I got this complementary sample in the Frosty VoxBox! It is amazing! I never knee this existed and now I am obsessed! The smell of it while brewing was intoxicating, I knew from then, this would be my favorite tea ever! The taste was perfect too. It had it's own sweetness with a hint of mint. It's not overpowing, it's just right! On the bag it suggests that you can add milk or sweetners; in my opinion it's perfect! It doesn't need anything!


 It's only around for a limited time, so I am going to stock up and hoard a ton of these boxes! My husband might think I am crazy, since I have a ton of Celestial's sleepy time tea.... What do husband's know anyways?! Lol

Enjoying @CelestialTea's Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea on a mild December sunny day! 

0 comments: