Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Serum

Tuesday, December 30, 2014



The sample I received of  Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Serum from influenster was fairly decent. I have extremely sensitive skin and break out pretty easy. I am always hesitant to use new products when it comes to my face.

I was impressed with it at first, but then slowly started to break out. My face got all red and burned a little bit. The instructions tell you to use if twice a day, I would recommend that if you have sensitive skin like mines, that you use it once to every other day.

The results were awesome. My skin was noticeably clear and softer. I would recommend this to everyone. My only advice, other than use it less, it to wear a good SPF with it.  It's a little pricey, but it's not as expensive as products you see in sephora or influenster. Target.com tends to have it on sale, so keep your eyes peeled!

#GetADVANCED #FrostyVoxBox #Influenster

0 comments: