Improvements.... Yay!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Getting a gym membership has been the best investment my husband and I have ever made. My energy and mood has been a lot better. The endorphin rush I get is pretty addictive. This is seriously what I have been lacking from my home work outs. When I jump on the weight machines, I find myself pushing myself harder and harder. Under a week of hitting the gym, I have lost 3 lbs.

From being “hefty”, my joints were stiff. When I would go for runs in the park, my knees always felt funny. Even doing squats at home my knees felt crazy. Since I have been doing leg work outs I feel 100 times better.  I also don’t get fatigued when I go for long walks anymore. I know this is TMI, but even my love life has improved a lot. I won’t go into details, but I am very happy with the improvements on my behalf. Lol.

My eating habits have changed, yet again. I’m not as hungry as I used to be, not craving meat as much, and I have decided to cut alcohol completely out. I am starting to think I should cut dairy out. Also have been thinking about going vegetarian, but my stomach really can’t handle a lot of soy products.

I have started to take pictures of my torso, but I am utterly terrified to post the pictures right now. I have a picture from 2010 and the change is huge, but I think I am going to wait a few months before I actually post the pictures. Since I have using the tanning bed in the gym, my stretch marks on my stomach don’t look as bad. I can cope with having stretch marks all my life, but it would be nice if they didn’t look as bad. I have stretch marks on top of my old stretch marks. I seriously cannot believe I let myself get as big as I was. I hope I never let myself get that bad anymore.


0 comments: