Cheeeeeeeese

Monday, December 5, 2011

So my work outs have been getting more and more hard core. I keep trying to push myself harder and motivate myself. I am trying to be strict with my eating habits. At this point I have cut out beef and am trying to cut out cheese. Cutting out cheese is not as easy as I hoped it would be. Cutting out sugar was easier than cutting out cheese. lol. Believe me, I am a Mac&Cheese type girl. My mantra as a child was “cheddar makes everything better”…. My favorite foods were grilled cheese sandwiches and cheese pizza. Saying good bye to cheese is the saddest thing I’ll ever do. Lol. I know I will eventually budge and allow myself something with cheese once in awhile. No one is perfect, we all have some type of weakness… lol mines is cheese. : (


Body image wise, it’s getting weirder and weirder each time I look at a full length mirror. Mentally, I still feel like I look like I did when I was 270lbs. I spend more than an hour getting ready for work, trying on different shirts and pants. By the time I get to work and am able to look at a full length mirror, I don’t really understand why I took so long to get dress. I feel like a completely new person. And I am slowly starting to embrace the change and feel more confident wearing cute tops. Sometimes I wish I had a shopping buddy, because I am completely clueless on what to wear. I have been wearing jeans and t-shirts for as long as I can remember. Trying to get myself to wear something i never could have worn before is really hard. I was shopping at Lane Bryant/Avenue and now I am wearing stuff from Old Navy/Gap. Things have changed a lot in over a year. Nothing is easy; this is going to take some serious adjustment.

The weight in my arms and stomach is slowly melting away. I lost weight faster in my legs, butt and back. I am starting to notice that I have saggy skin in my armpit area which I have no idea how to tone or get rid of. Lol. I know that skin is extremely elastic, but I am crossing my fingers over time that it will tighten up as I lose fat in that area. I guess that this is just one of those weird things you have to deal with. Anyone have tips out there? Feel free to send me an email or comment below. It’s always nice to talk to other people who have come across the same “problems”. lol

0 comments: